Last night we dyed Easter eggs with Kyra for her first time ever! I honestly cannot remember the last time I dyed Easter eggs, so I was pretty stoked to be able to do it again. I am not sure who had more fun, the adults or Kyra, though…
While Mom and Sister were setting everything up
I had the honor of entertaining this little bundle of joy
Eventually everything was in place, and we were ready to get started!
Kyra had a blast playing with this little contraption. You put dye in the bottom along with the egg, and just push down on the top and it spins around and gives the egg a tie dyed look.
After a while Kyra got tired of pushing the button and decided that she wanted to get her hands dirty.
Of course she went for the cup that had pink dye in it (Due to the fact that all of her clothes are pink, I am starting to think that is the only color that she sees)! I wish I would have gotten a video of this. She would take the egg out of the container, chuck the egg across the table, and then splash like crazy in the cup of pink dye. In order to save our clothes, we eventually gave her a cup with just water in it to play with. My poor sister was soaked!
All in all I’d say that it was a very successful first attempt at egg dying for Kyra…


2 comments:
She is so cute! I loved dying eggs as a kid! So fun!
super cute kids! Just saw your blog and totally like what I see :)
Post a Comment