1. I have not written a blog post in 1.5 months! Life and work have been extremely hectic lately, so the blog has had to suffer = (
2. Because of the above, I have about 8 weekend recap posts that I need to do – stay tuned!
3. Kyra has started walking! At just 10 months she buzzes her little body all over the place now!
4. Our first wedding gift arrived in the mail on Wednesday – which is odd because we just barely registered on Saturday/Sunday. It is sitting at David’s house waiting patiently for me to get there so we can open it together. Can’t wait to see what it is and who it’s from!
5. Operation Get Fit 2011 is finally in almost full swing! So far I have lost 7.2 pounds and would like to lose at least another 10. The main key to my success is that I don’t drink wine during the week anymore - Bye bye Wine Wednesdays…
6. Kyra said Auntie for the first time on Saturday! She said it about 5 times for me and hasn’t said it since. Little stinker.
7. I got a 6.5% raise – woo hoo!!!
8. Less than 4 months to go until the wedding!
9. I don’t think I have shared this before, but my Future Father-in-law has leukemia. Today he is going in for his every other month check up. If you have a spare moment, please say a prayer for him that his blood work will come back within the normal ranges. Thank you!
10. Today is David’s last day of work for the entire summer. I have to admit that I am quite jealous of his summer plans to sleep in and to go to the beach every day. But I am not jealous of the big list of Honey Dos that I have for him!
11. That’s it for today – hopefully I have will have some updated posts for you soon!


2 comments:
Prayers for your father in law!
mmhmm...sometimes keeping up with blogging can be so difficult! and congratulations for just 4 months :)
~simi
Post a Comment