Last Saturday David and I got up pretty early, went out to breakfast, and then headed down to my sister’s house to take Kyra to her first Harvest Festival.
Kyra and her Nana and Grandma
Kyra had no idea what-so-ever what was going on, but she had a blast! She played all of the games, went down a big slide, and even won a fish!
Afterwards, we all went back to my sister’s house to have a family BBQ. One of my brother-in-law’s patients gave him a bunch of pomegranates and they were about to go bad. So my sister and I randomly made white chocolate pomegranate cookies that were ah-mazing! I would share the recipe with you, but all we did was google “pomegranate cookies” on her iPad and went with the first recipe that we saw.
When David and I got home, we were very happy to see that our roommate moved out (he was supposed to be out a month ago)! So all day Sunday was spent cleaning out the roommate’s room, turning it into our guest bedroom, re-decorating our guest bathroom, and doing lots of laundry.
All in all it was a pretty great weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment