Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bags under your eyes? Try wearing a pretty dress!

Last night was my third night in a row of very little sleep, and the sleep that I did manage to get was light and not restful at all. Not sure what is going on with me, I am exhausted and my mind will not shut off! Ergh!
Anywho – one of my biggest pet peeves is when someone tells me, “You look tired”. To me, that’s code for, “Wow, you look like shit”. So I thought that if I wore a pretty dress and shoes today that it would distract people from seeing the bags under my eyes.
SUCCESS!
(sorry for the grainy iPhone-work-bathroom pic)
This dress from NY&Co and shoes from Carlos Santana have gotten me nothing but compliments with zero comments on the bags under my eyeballs! Plus, when I dress nicer it makes me feel better about myself in general. :)
Happy Thursday everyone! Here’s hoping that I get some sleep tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha - absolutely agree!!!

Brhea said...

Suuuper cute!

I'm excited to follow your blog!