Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Monday!


  • The Husband is on Spring Break this week, so he is currently in the kitchen cooking us dinner. I LOVE that he is making dinner, but it really stresses me out having him in the kitchen – it’s the control freak in me…
  • Since The Husband is on Spring Break this week I also sent him to the grocery store today. He did… okay. He didn’t get half the items on my list, but he did come home with lots of fruits and veggies from the fruit stand. I may just have to go to the store tomorrow after work…
  • Our cleaning ladies came today and that makes me a very very happy person. Our house smells like bleach and I love it.
  • Today I am 14 weeks and am officially in my second trimester – woo hoo!
  • I am obsessed with How I Met Your Mother. Any time it is on TV, I MUST watch it.
  • This weekend I get to see Mama Mia at Pantages Theater in Hollywood and I am SO excited! I LOVE me some Mama Mia!
  • This weekend I also get to dye Easter eggs with my niece. Last year she had a blast, so I can only imagine that this year will be that much better.
  •  I also get the pleasure of making breakfast potatoes for 20ish people for Easter Brunch on Sunday for The Husband’s family – wish me luck.
  • I love that it is 7:30pm and I can still see outside. Longer days make me such a happy person!
  • I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: