Wednesday, May 16, 2012

20 Weeks!!!


As my bestie Kaysie mentioned in her ABCs, I am now 20 WEEKS pregnant and have been a complete slacker with keeping everyone posted on my progress. I have been taking pictures every 4 weeks, but so far they have been having a really hard time getting off of my camera. Anywho – here is a quick 20 week update:
 (I promise that my official pictures that I have been taking are significantly better than this one)
How Far Along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: Banana
Gender: I’ve known for about 5 weeks now, but waiting to get the confirmation from my doctor before I share.
Maternity Clothes: None. But I am LOVING my Bella Band!
Weight gain: According to my doctor a week ago, I have gained 3 lbs. My scale says more than that, so I am just going to stick with the doctor on this one
Belly Button: Still have my inny!
Movement: Sweet little flutters
Sleep: Like a baby (as long as I make sure to cut off my liquids no later than 8:30pm)!
Symptoms: Tired and hungry all the time. And the *ahem* “girls” are huge! I think MJ is about to go through a growth spurt and my baby bump will finally appear!
Cravings: None really. But the hubby has definitely been getting some cravings – he had me at Cold Stone at 9:00 last night!
Best moment this week: Mother’s Day. Even though I am not quite a mother, my family did make sure to celebrate me. And at church with my in-laws, when the priest found out I was expecting he ran to the back a brought me out a bouquet of flowers – it was really sweet.

A few other notes:
I go to the doctor on Friday, and she will officially tell me the gender. After that, I will post all about it and how I told my family.
Every time I go to the doctor I have a mini panick attack. I am terrified that she is going to tell me that there is something wrong.
My baby bump changes by the minute! Sometimes it looks HUGE and then other times, my stomach almost looks flat.
My sister had me in a panick about how long it took her crib set to come in (almost 4 months), so on Friday night we rushed to Babies R Us to pick out a crib. After we bought it, they said it'd be in in 2 weeks. I got a call last night saying that it was in! Oh I was SO not prepared to have the crib set in already!!

I hope everyone is having a great week! 

4 comments:

Helene said...

I can attest to your "baby bump changes by the minute" comment!

We'll monitor! ;)

Unknown said...

Cute Q&A's ! I am just thinking it's a boy ! DOn't know why :)

katie@tulsadetails said...

Your bump is just so tiny and cute!! Can't wait to hear if baby is a she or a he!! Exciting!!!

katie@tulsadetails said...

I can't reply to your comments, but I'm dying to know if you're having a boy or girl!!! That is too funny you have a convertible!! What are you thinking about getting? Hope you're feeling great! Can't wait to see your cute bump!!