How Far Along: 27 weeks
Size of baby: Head of cauliflower. She is supposed to be 14.5 inches long and about 2
lbs.
Gender: PRINCESS!!!
Maternity Clothes: A mix between some maternity clothes and my normal clothes. Over the weekend
I live in cotton maxi skirts and tank tops.
Weight gain: According to my
doctor, I have gained 16 lbs.
Belly Button: Still have my
inny, but I am thinking that it will be an outty soon.
Movement: Nudges all day long – LOVE It! On
Sunday I felt her do a flip for the first time; that was really bizarre!
Sleep: Like a baby
(as long as I make sure to cut off my liquids no later than 8:30pm)!
Symptoms: Tired and
hungry all the time.
Cravings: Watermelon. I have been going
through about a watermelon a week as of lately.
Best moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat at the doctor’s office and feeling that flip.


1 comment:
So glad you're doing well! Love reading about you and your progress!!
Post a Comment