Monday, August 6, 2012

My First Baby Shower

Two weekends ago, my sister, dad, and step mom threw me a baby shower in my hometown. I have to admit, that it could not have been any more perfect.

We chose the theme based on the location. My dad has a hookup at the local Single A Baseball Park, so we had the shower in their Hall of Fame Club.

Tiny Prints just so happened to have pink baseball invitations that went perfectly with our theme:


 We used all different sizes of mason jars for the décor:




And we even used them for the drinks:


For dessert I made petite cheesecakes ­ - some topped with fruit and others topped with candy:



We also made cookies in mason jars as give aways for each of the guests:

 
Unfortunately, my sister has the rest of my pictures from the day, so I will have to post a part 2 in the near future…

Like I said, the day couldn’t been better… I am so blessed to have such great people in my life!

3 comments:

Shay said...

Everything looks so cute! I love the theme!

katie@tulsadetails said...

So, so cute!! Can't wait to see part two and what you got!!!

Erin said...

This is so Pinterest inspired I love it! New follower over here :) Congrats on your pregnancy!