At the beginning of
July, my oldest friend had her baby shower. She and I have been friends since
the first week of kindergarten!
Comparing the bumps…
Can you believe that our due dates are only 4 weeks apart??
For her gift, my mom¸
sister, and I all pitched in and made her a diaper cake:
At the end of July,
we celebrated my nieces second birthday. She is really into Minnie Mouse right
now, so that was the theme that my sister decided to go with.
My mom made the cake –
isn’t she amazing!
The birthday girl had
an announcement to make during the party!
Not sure if you can
read her shirt, but it says “Big Sis”… I’m going to be an aunt again!!!
For some reason I can’t
seem to remember what else happened in July, but I do remember being really
busy… Guess I just forgot to take pictures of everything else.
Can you believe that
we are in August already?!?!?









4 comments:
LOVE the diaper cake!! And you look SO great pregnant!! I have a bunch of friends that are pregnant and we are all due within weeks of each other. I'm excited to see how different we all look as our pregnancies progress!
Hi! I'm Alexis! New follower to your blog :D Congrats on your pregnancy~ Love all the pics!
Have a lovely week!
Alexis~
I am always so amused with how differently some women carry their babies- you two both look great! Cute diaper cake, too!
You girls both look fabulous!!! Love your cute stripey top.
I am 23 weeks preg and my good friend is 24 weeks. We are carrying so differently and my bump looks almost twice the size of hers as I am so much shorter.
Following your blog!
Post a Comment