My parents got divorced about 10 years ago and my dad remarried maybe 6ish years ago. Dad, being the child loving man that he is, and his wife Dianna decided that they wanted to have a baby together a few years back.
Crazy, right? They definitely aren't (no offense Dad and Dianna) spring chickens anymore. But they did it and I could not be happier for them.
On October 31, 2008 their little bundle of joy was born, Mitch Leyton-Leon. He was so excited to enter this world that he was about 1 month early. But thankfully the birth went smoothly and there were no complications.
LM (Little Mitch) has the sweetest disposition I have ever seen in a little boy. He always seems to be so happy and has no problem what so ever going to people other than his parents. Not to mention that this kid is also adorable!
Here are some pictures that I have photoshopped of LM on my phone...




Cute, right? I just love this kid...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:
Post a Comment