Last Thursday I thought that I would start my weekend off right by cleaning out my closet… I do not have a ‘before’ picture for the following reasons 1.) I forgot and 2.) even if I would have remembered, it was way too disgusting to share with the public. But… here are my after shots:
My clutches linned up nice and neat
My dresses
Tops and hoodies on the top, pants/skirts and sweat suits on the bottom
Some purses and bags
My shoes... and yes that is a bucket full of flip flops on the left...
Between my closet and my 2 dressers I was able to fill 4 white trash bags with clothes and 1 extra large black trash bag with shoes to donate. = )
On Friday and Saturday we ran a TON of errands to buy stuff in preparation for the 3 rooms in the house that we did a complete overhaul on.
Room #1
Before: Alana’s Room
** Sorry no before picture, but just imagine a blank slate**
After: The Guest Room
We found this adorable bedding at Bed Bath and Beyond, we already had the dresser and mirror, still working on a few more items to put on the walls, and Mom made the beautiful curtains…
Room #2
Before: The Cat’s Room
Not shown: The cat tree, the liter boxes, and the cats
After: The Linen Closet
We patched up the holes, put in some carpeting, cleaned the walls (will be painting them soon), Mom made the curtains, and brought in the hutch from Room # 3
Room #3
Before: Place to Put Random Crap
After: The Workout Room
All of the random crap is still there; it is just behind that curtain… But now we have a nice place to workout so we can get our bodies in shape before the wedding…
Speaking of wedding… I also picked out my bridesmaid dresses this weekend!
This weekend we are going to continue with the productiveness and clean out the attic (oh my!) and the craft room/office…
Wish us luck…



No comments:
Post a Comment