Monday, February 28, 2011

Our Engagement Photos are Here!!

Woo Hoo!! I have literally been waiting on pins and needles to see these for the last 3 weeks! We took the cheap route and had a family member take our pictures so we couldn't exactly be pushy about when we would get our proofs back since she did it for free. But I am SO glad that we had David's cousin take the pictures, she is an aspiring photographer and she really did a great job. 

David and I aren't the most photogenic couple, so I was extremely nervous that not one of the pictures would turn out suitable. But I kept telling myself, our photo shoot lasted 3 hours and she had to of taken at least 300 pictures - one of them must be some-what decent... Much to my surprise I loved almost every single picture she sent back to us (~40 proofs). Below are some of my more favorite shots...













It was SO much fun taking our pictures, but it was also quite exhausting - I do not know how models do it! I came home that day with no less than 4 cuts on my ankles/feet and a sprained wrist, but it was definitely worth it!

If you happen to live in the Orange County area I highly recommend our photographer for any photos. She doesn't have a website yet, but you can email her at JessGelber@gmail.com.



6 comments:

Emily said...

Great pictures and so fun-I love the jumping ones! I would say you guys are photogenic, you are crazy thinking you aren't! :)

Emily said...

Great pictures and so fun-I love the jumping ones! I would say you guys are photogenic, you are crazy thinking you aren't! :)

k said...

I love them! You guys look very happy.

Unknown said...

Love the pictures Sister!!!! When you order some prints let me know, I want to put some up in the house. And in Kyra's babybook, since she is the flower girl!!!!
OXOXOX

Kaysie said...

Yay! I'm so glad they turned out good. Of course, I knew they would. ;)

beckylbranch said...

Those are GREAT photos and I love the lighting and the beach! So fun!