On New Years Eve, David and I were eating lunch and watching The Food Network (I heart The Food Network) when the Barefoot Contessa comes on with a recipe for these Peach & Blueberry Crumbles. They looked SO delicious that I yell for David to start DVRing the show so I can try to make the recipe later…
This is now my third time making the crumbles in about a month, and they have yet to disappoint…
It’s a very simple recipe to make – just some sugar, flour, peaches, blueberries, and some other stuff and you are good to go. The only items that I had to buy while making these at David’s house were the peaches and blueberries, which says a lot since he lives in a bachelor pad…
For the fruit, you mix the fruit ingredients together with the blueberries and the peaches (skinned and cut up).
Did you know that if you boil a peach for 30 seconds to 1 minute and then soak it in cold water the skin comes of incredible easily?
Put the fruit mixture in your ramekins and set aside
Then you make your crumble
And pack it on top of the fruit mixture – I honestly think the crumble is my favorite part of this dish so I really pack it on…
Bake it at 350 for 45 minutes
Serve with some vanilla ice cream
And you are done
This is a very simple and delicious dish. Click here for the full recipe.
Enjoy!


1 comment:
Omg. Those look Uh-mazing!!!! I must try! I wonder if I can still get peaches this time of year....
Post a Comment